Sunday, December 27, 2009

Windows Complete Pc Backup Is There Software Similar To Windows Complete Backup?

Is there software similar to Windows Complete Backup? - windows complete pc backup

Recently, I have a complete backup of Windows on an external hard drive.
My drives are in RAID-1, 2 x 500 GB disks are striped to a mass unit of 1 TB is similarly configured. But I wanted to remove it to a disk and has a 500GB hard drive and use one for something else. I wanted my windows 500GB backup drive on my PC. When I had the restoration, said that there are very few drives, and gave me an error. It seems that the configuration of what initially when the backup is the only backup for restore. It sucks majorly.

Is there another way to full recovery, if the program (all files and settings page) will be restored? I have for my music and other files so that they are not the problem. But to start all over again, he gave me at least 2 weeks.

Does anybody know any suggestions?

I return to my original RAID 1 and restore it was a breeze. But only if it RAID.

0 comments:

Post a Comment