Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Martial Arts Training Aids Training Books And DVDs?

Training Books and DVDs? - martial arts training aids

Help books and DVDs, with martial arts or boxing or MMA, Muay Thai, etc., are only aids for people who already know the basics and have been trained in these areas?

I've always been able to teach me better than anyone else could get me in the past, but I've never tried to teach me the martial arts, or something. Even though I have some books and DVDs to my brother and some friends, I personally have no real experience in the training of teachers of the truth. So I wouldnt be able to compare the results of the training or films / pound and a true champion.

I know a true champion is better, but I wonder what are the objectives of the books and DVDs that for those who already have experience in training in the field? Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment