Friday, February 19, 2010

Converting A Plug In Lamp To Hardwire I Want To Convert A Plug-in Pendant Lamp To A Hardwire. Is This Feasible And Can I Do It Without A Chain?

I want to convert a plug-in pendant lamp to a hardwire. Is this feasible and can I do it without a chain? - converting a plug in lamp to hardwire

I saw discussion on the Internet, where people say it is a piece of cake, without blinking. Then I saw the talks say that's stupid, and borderline dangerous. I even have a man in a lighting store looked as if he tried the impossible. What is the problem? Is this not a simple procedure?

1 comments:

Drewfuss said...

Yes, you can either. Simply the cable and wire them into the wire nut. Make sure the wire goes to the shell in the light socket is the neutral wire in the box. the extent of a place without a chain, which depends on light. Cieling accessories are available, rather than with a small threaded pipe. Lights tend to be undertaken with the same type of pipe threads and fittings. can with a little imagination, you unscrew the lamp and pieces in different ways, eg by a medallion center of the lamp with the rest of the lamp that you want to mount.

Post a Comment